Wednesday, May 2, 2007

BOMBGURL




I would like to introduce you to a little gurl I created a few years ago, Bombgurl, here is a look at the first few pages of my book and the world I gave her. The book has 30 color pages with text and tells about the sudden arrival of Bombgurl and her adjustments to her new surroundings. The book is dark yet playful and she is hard not to fall in love with.
I have been selling out of the images of bombgurl for two years now. I sell originals, framed prints, pins and magnets of her at local markets, festivals and on the streets of Halifax and Toronto. She has created a large following who are eager for the book to find a publisher.
A link to an article about Bombgurl published in The Coast Weekly is on the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really injoyed seeing your work on the street,here in Toronto,Ontario,Canada.You where on queen street,just east of bathurst.Wish you all the best in your journeys through life with your art work.Hope you find your publisher,soon.

From a friend,who came from the maritimes,now living in Toronto,Ontario.